Resharing this post, for your enjoyment, from buzzfeed.com…
2. Having to appear appealing to lenders in order to gain that coveted preapproval.
“So what credit score do I need to have in order for you to swipe right?”
4. Having to deal with other buyers at an open house…
“Oh, you called dibs, huh?”
…and having a showing that seemed much larger in the pictures.
“Shoulda known! Certain cameras are known to add 1,000 square metres.”
7. Having a mini panic attack when your apartment lease is coming to an end, and you’re nowhere near close to closing.
“Dear Mr. Landlord, can I pleeeeeease go month to month until i close on my house????”
9. Having to experience the wait from the date of sale ‘til the day you have keys in hand.
“So this is mine, but I’m not allowed in it? What is this closing you speak of?”
10. Having anxiety as the inspector does his walkthrough.
“Please don’t find anything wrong .”
12. Having to learn to see beyond the “cosmetics.”
It’s what’s on the inside that counts…but not just the pretty paint colours!